Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

AG and SI are running neck and neck, IMO.

There is, and long has been, a censorship problem here. I realize that personal attacks must be addressed but at least one person here (it only takes one) routinely reports perceived violations that are trifling, at best.

Do you ever open your email to find a violation report from AG? It sometimes leaves you scratching your head.

"What post could this possibly be referring to???"

I think any forum member who regularly reports others ought to be sent a warning themselves.

SI is populated by many disgruntled CUU investors, and others who are full of doom and gloom predictions (although there are also some valid points made from time to time). They think most posters here have rose-colored glasses. Fair enough. As with most things in life, the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

Stockhouse is a joke of a site, at least the forums are. Unmitigated bashing and spamming. It's horrible.

I would welcome a fourth forum option, if a decent one can be identified, but there is no perfect discussion board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply