Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You're absolutely right cbew, some people here think business should be conducted in a completely open fashion, like playing a hand of poker with all the cards face up. management is expected to tell everyone what they're doing, thinking, trying for, and what the people they are negotiating with are saying. now that WOULD be bad management.

I like the phrase it has to go to a "high level review". all seriously important moves fall into that category. we can always hope that the next one will be the one we've been waiting for.

I am really sorry to see CG go, like many of you I liked him and am the reason he was here, as I introduced him to CUU when on the ML board, but when he kept saying the same things over and over, as though it would change something, seemed sort of sad to me. in the end it seemed like pure hostility.

With regard to the dynamic duo, who always show up when anything controversial is happening, to make sure we all know the worst case scenario, I can only say, thank you for trying to save me from myself, but it's futile. I happen to be a believer and will stick to the end. the problem is I no longer read your stuff and will miss anything intelligent you may have to say in the future.

Vette and Web played the P&d game with BC gold years ago and it's in the old postings on SH where I tried to warn other posters. more recently Web was pushing Happy Valley and I thought it was also suspect. I contacted Vette a while ago and asked why he dropped CUU the way he did. he said he needed to make money now, and nothing would happen until Elmer put us up for sale.

I see todays news as, slowly moving toward our goal. I didn't expect anything to happen this year, but I am looking for it to fall into place in 2015......best to all.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply