Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think that would stop alot of this nonsense.

I don't think Elmer could say anything to make a difference at this point. Once people have made up their minds then anything he says will be twisted to fit their set of beliefs.

In the words of the great Frank Zappa: One of my favorite philosophical tenets is that people will agree with you only if they already agree with you. You do not change people's minds.

I don't know why people are discussing and arguing about a minor detail that happened many years ago, instead of being concerned about what is happening now, or will happen soon.

I genuinely don't care why the drills were pulled. Maybe the labour issue was that accident that happened the one year they needed to evacuate someone in the helicopter to hospital, maybe it was something else. I don't care.

All I care about is getting my money back and how that is going to happen moving forwards.

If anyone speaks with Elmer they should be asking about the upcoming JV meeting on Wednesday, or the work program for this year, or whether they can do a PEA on VD without further drilling, or anything that is current or in the near future because that is the only way we are going to get our money out of this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply