Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just to kill the conspiracy theories below is my discussion with Teck IR re. their Whistler pres. What still amazes me is how people no longer know how to communicate and prefer to create theories rather than get reliable information, a true reflection of today's younger generation. Here it is from the horses's mouth. Just like so many are petrified to pick up the phone and call Elmer.

Dear xxxx,

We had announced our joint venture agreement with Copper Fox on July 16, 2013 however to put in context our inability to address your specific questions; we have to cover our policy on disclosure regarding our exploration activity with junior partners. While we do review and provide input as to what is said for Schaft Creek we are quite limited in what we are prepared to say; again, we leave the disclosure of information on projects with juniors as it can be quite material to them. You will have to focus on Copper Fox for this disclosure. I realize this isn't the response you were looking for, but hopefully this puts in perspective why we have to take the position we do on responding to your questions.

Regards Ellen

Ellen Lail Investor Relations, Teck Resources Limited

Sent: 23 January 2015 2:47 PM
To: Investors
Subject: RE: Whistler Investor Presentation

Hi Ellen,

Yes I can understand that, but us owning 75% of a massive potential deposit is material to Teck and shows there are other great potential projects in the pipeline.

So at what point in the development of the project do you disclose your involvement? I have read the info below and know Teck is required to spend millions of dollars annually on the project so why can’t you tell the market what stage of development and future plans are for the site?

At this point it’s like it doesn’t exist unless you bump into the Copper Fox website.

Thanks.

xxxx

Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 3:19 PM
To: xxxx

Subject: FW: Whistler Investor Presentation

Dear Mr xxxx, thank you for your email.

The disclosure of information on projects with juniors can be quite material to the junior companies thus we generally leave this disclosure up to them.

For Schaft Creek, you will have to focus on Copper Fox. Please visit at: http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/SchaftCreek.asp?ReportID=269883&_Type=Schaft-Creek-Project&_Title=Overview-of-Schaft-Creek-Project.

Regards Ellen

Ellen Lail Investor Relations, Teck Resources Limited

Sent: 23 January 2015 1:36 PM
To: Investors
Subject: Whistler Investor Presentation

Hello, I was reviewing the presentation for the Whistler conference. I was fairly disappointed to again see nothing regarding Schaft Creek. It has potential of being one of the largest deposits in the world in our own backyard yet not even noted.

Why?

Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply