Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

better explained than me :D Anyone thinking 3 sessions accumulation indicates the stock has changed direction should reffer back to ''the good old days''. In 2011, the stock climbed in sharp spikes for a few days then languished for several weeks, then up another level, then repeat. This pattern repeated at least five times.

3-29-2010 : 15 cents

boom!

4-12-2010 : 40 cents

accumulation : between may '10 and august '10 down between 24 cents and 29 VERY SIMILAR TO OUR CURRENT SITUATION! It took about 4 months before we see another 250% rise

boom!

between 8-15-2010 and 9-9-13-2010 Up to 86 cents

accumulation : between october and january down to 70 cents

boom!

1.08$ January 10 2011

accumulation down to .90 cents up to mid february

boom!

1.70 mid feb 2011

accumulation . touched 1.25 in March 2011

then the month after, we touched our all time high.

My reflection : spikes happen in a sudden and can result in 200-300% SP rise in a few days, then we languish for WEEKS then BOOM another spike.

I am not implying the patern will repeat itself - just showing clues in our own history to explain the regular phases occuring when a stock rises like CUU did. Also back then there was no formal evidences explaining this, history repeats itself. Rumors rumors rumors. However this time we are full of cash we have a solid partner who makes strong commitments showing its willingness to get SC mined sooner than later. Their recent multi million commitment took the market by surprise, people betting on Teck shelving this were caught off their guards. Good things are coming IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply