Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Simc1;

Your post echoes what i was going to post. The recent turn of events is beginning to mirror what happened back then. History often repeats itself. If you compare the charts then and now its quite similar. I think the recent volume has been a combination of new money and old money that left jumping back in. I believe some of the new money came from PDAC.

Recent action also shows up on many radars. Make no mistake, eyes are watching.

You're right that CUU is notorious for large spikes. It is not predictable but it can happen when you're not looking ... Then Boom!

Someone recently used the term "perfect storm".

Agreed its brewing .. things and clues are falling in place. These things take time. Much time has passed. I think metals are due to move upward .. Copper in particular.

The only way to reap reward is to hold on tighter than the next guy and for as long as you possibly can.

Investing. 101

New Message
Please login to post a reply