Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I had a beer yesterday with my Teck neighbour. He owns a couple of shares in CUU. He said that Teck is increasing the budget and manpower on Schaft Creek. I had called and asked him last weekend about the "hidden" equipment in the Galore tunnel and he explained it but I didn't want to get conned into an argument here where I was expelled again.

Here it is as far as I have it:

There is equipment at Galore but it is not mining equipment. It is construction equipment that includes some Cats, a backhoe, dragline, a couple of loaders and a bunch of camp contruction type equipment and he had no idea or cared if it was in a tunnel.It is stuff that costs more to transport out than it is worth and has nothing to do with Schaft Creek.

He said that Teck has been ramping up on Schaft Creek. They had a rather small amount of manpower on the project at first but have increased it almost ten fold (no idea what that is) over the last year. He mentioned they might have a drill in soon but wasn't sure what or where but they are interested and this is by no means a dead project. Teck is very closed mouth about anything they do and the only info you will get from "calling the office" there is limited to what was in the last news release. He also said that Teck is in no financial trouble so the only reason to reduce or delete the shareholder payment is because they want the money for something. His quote: "Who do you think holds the most A shares and why would they agree to a pay cut?" Insert big smile there...

Anyway, that's it.

My opinion only is that if there is no new news after the upcoming JV meeting, the share price will drop again and I am going to take a shot at averaging down.

CG

New Message
Please login to post a reply