Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Trail is a very funny sort of place. Most people that have lived there have either worked at Teck, someone in their house has worked at Teck, someone in the same house is trying to get a job with Teck, or they might have even been fired by Teck. I can't lay claim to any of the above. The problem is that when the starting wage is close to 30 bucks per hour, it discourages young people from making something of themselves and staying in some sort of education program. They see their buddy driving a brand new Camaro but fail to realize that most of it is financed and if you don't have the education, you are not going to make it to management ....

Teck is also like a mother. They support their employees and the place they live in. Old school, big time. They also spend millions every year on projects for other communities in BC and I think last year, it was over 30 mil.

They are very closed mouth about their projects but I am hoping that after the limited drill program, we might hear some good news. They wanted to drill that location for a reason.

New Message
Please login to post a reply