Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks for the clarification Rick. Here is my problem. You admit to owning no shares and being paid by Copper Fox and yet you want me banned because I am an actual shareholder and think a 90% share price loss is the fault of management and not some basher. You only started posting here recently after you got your cheque. I have been posting here since day one and you are right, I'm not a happy camper. I still think Teck taking over this project is the best thing that could ever happen as "call the office" has become a running joke here. I actually think this is going to be a mine even though CUU has nothing to show for the ninety million dollars of shareholder money they spent. Next time you tell me to sell and go away, you might think about buying a share or two yourself. Just for an ounce of credibility.... At least spend 20 bucks and buy a hundred....

New Message
Please login to post a reply