Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Grant I respect the fact that you are a long term frustrated shareholder but how about showing some respect to the longs on this board who don't see it the same way as you,there nothing anyone here can do for you to remove your anger . You might as well send e-mail messages to Elmer and Teresa all day they are the ones you should be posting to not us here, I'm sure all here want this over with as soon as possible never to read another post from you. Unless you get a kick out of it to piss off us longs here,well then there is something wrong with you.

=======================

How many times has CG posted since you joined two weeks ago? I'm sure you haven't been been pushed over the edge already...

Maybe rejoined after a banning would be closer to the truth?

CG asked to rejoin the board and AG said ok. That's credibility. CG has never given anyone a reason to question his intentions or credibility.

How much credibility can we give someone who is repeatedly banned - but won't go away?

I think that speaks volumes IMHO, and its reflected in your rating as its clear you are not fooling anybody.

New Message
Please login to post a reply