Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

CG, old buddy,we have to get our facts right. Toto was on the yellow brick road with Dorothy, home was in Kansas.

Now the facts re. Copper Fox as it relates to me. I've had many multiple baggers in the past such as, Verenex, Corrente, Timminco, more Income trusts than I can remember and in Mercater where I first met you. It's well documented on SH where I sold 109,000 shares at $4.40 and said,"it's too much profit to let fall back into the market".

Always, in the past, I had the good sense to take the profit. we had the same opportunity to do it here. as they say on SH, we drank the Koolaid, we let greed overcome intelligence and now were stuck. rehashing it doesn't make it taste any better.

none of us expected to be here this long, now, the only way out is to rely on the fact there's billions of dollars of metals in the ground and it's too big to not be developed.

since I can't turn back the clock, the only way forward is to wait until Teck is ready. according to a recent read, there are board members calling for Don's head. he has to be careful.

I have hopes for something positive this year end but, who knows, the agony may go on and on. I am personally off the top by over 1.2 million and selling now isn't an option.

let's not blame Elmer for our own stupid greed, let's hope the world doesn't implode and let's hope this becomes a mine sooner, than later..best to all.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply