Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think Vette turned into a Chevette!

I gave this a recommend, but in all fairness there were many factors that persuaded me to buy (and buy more). Vette's enthusiasm and the numerous win-win scenarios that he trumpeted were merely one.

1) I was impressed with the fundamentals and the intangibles. The production of a pound of copper at -32 cents (that's the figure I vaguely recall now) due to the credits for other metals was incredibly enticing. Being able to tie into the NTL offered huge upside. The port facilities secured, positive relations with the Tahltan, no fish-bearing creeks or rivers, it went on and on. And there was what, 10 million-plus pounds of copper thought to be in the ground at Schaft, not to mention the gold, silver and moly.

2) David MacDonald's insatiable appetite for shares, in addition to so much of Ernesto's skin already in the game, made me think CUU was a sure thing. MacDonald has had a long career as an investment advisor, so I figured he wouldn't be taking such a run at a long shot.

3) China was red hot. Year in and year out, growth of 10% to 12%. Analysts, as they tend to do, made it sound like that sort of growth could be sustained for decades, perhaps even trend higher. Much different story now.

4) Corresponding to #3 -- although China was not the only driver -- the markets were marching steadily upwards. Micro stock exploration companies were putting out news releases left, right and centre and almost all of them were met with big jumps in the share price. Some little-known company with moose pasture would announce grab samples with promising results and investors would throw money at it. It was silly, but that's the environment we were in.

5) Most importantly, I started buying at 39 cents (tried to hook it at 31 but it kept going higher) and the ride aboard that rocketship left me giddy for more. I grabbed more shares in the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and at 88 cents before it took a breather. Then it was onwards and upwards again, all the way to $2.70.

I was not a little piggy. I was a hog that got slaughtered. That's on me, not Vette.

Fortunately, I don't think this story is over. However, it turns out it's almost as long as the Bible, but prayers are about all I've got right now!

;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply