Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ha, that was also part of the deal.

There was actually 3 demands

1 it was to be a global settlement, Which means everything was to be thrown into this one meeting during mediation. So Labour issues, compensation etc.

2. A letter of recomondation?? which at first I would not sign "yet the mediator told me, just reword it" so I did and the letter really meant nothing for new employment.

3. A gag order...could not speak of the paticulars of the mediation meeting.

NOW

The crazy part is, "if" you can not come to an agreement during mediation, then all of the evidence you used ......can not be used in court.

I was like "WHAT THE HELL"

How then do you present your case and the evidence you have obtained. I was told if you show it during mediation then it can`t be used if it proceeds to court.

Then they told me if it does go to court...which is called HRTO. "Human Rights Tribunal Of Ontario". They are very sympathetic for the employees. It is likely for the amount of money you will spend you will loose.

Very few business have won.

I felt like the victim and there is nothing you can do about it.

So I did just what my law firm I hired told me. (minimize your losses) then move on.

Also, wrongfull dismisall can mean sooooo many things. It would be interesting to know the full details about this case between CUU and Miss Henderson

New Message
Please login to post a reply