Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Your shareholder packet should of had the info. Thursday, May 26 at 10:00 AM at Hotel Arts on 12 Ave SW. New venue.

I will attend again even though I expect nothing new or interesting. Free cookie and coffee, Elmer will recycle the same slide show presentation, quick vote to reinstate the same board of directors ( unless EE changes his mind ) Don't expect any hard questions to be asked because our lawyer will eviscerate you before you are finished talking ( ie- dilution ). 40 minutes - go home.

Long long long time investor, longtime time lurker on this board, first time poster. Been here long enough to know the scrutiny the thought police put you through if you post anything negative on this site. Bought my first batch of stock shortly after CUU bought out the failed company to get their slot on TSX. Bought at .08, sold at .25, rethought my decision and bought back in at .40 and more at .90, 1.20. Nobody is more aware than I, that I am a greedy, greedy ass for not selling at 2.75 but the pumpers on this board were talking 7.00 stock and I believed. My responsibility. This board attacks people that rein in the cheerleading and I think it should be the opposite. A little dose of reality and honesty might have saved me from myself. Ban Vette, Webgogs, Foxy/Always instead.

When someone shows you their character by their behaviour you should believe them. Teck has consistantly moved CUU to the very bottom of their priority list and I am starting to believe that I will be dead before we have a mine. If Teck was looking for a partner they would be talking up the district, driving up the stock price and so when they buy us out and then turn around and sell 49 % , they would pocket enough cash to build their half of the mine for free. To steal a line from somebody on this board " they would put some lipstick on this pig "

If they go by themselves in 10 years it will be a different strategy. Death to the next person that says we will do great because Teck has a rep for treating juniors fairly. They will grind EE to the lowest price he can tolerate.

For you conspiracy guys, no one is driving the stock down to pick up shares. I have never had trouble getting shares in 8 years. Who wants them - because everthing else is doing better. That is until I sell of course which will obviuosly trigger a price rally. My kids get these stocks in my will.

Unlike Always I will not reply to criticism and intend to go dark again ( for real )

Never figured out what GTLA means

New Message
Please login to post a reply