Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I said my first post was a one time thing but Agoracom wouldn't let me do a PM - apparently I am not authorized so here goes.

-Went early and had 20 minutes of private time with Elmer.

-We are out of money in 3-4 months so dilution is inevitable. No consolidation or going to the money lenders. He acted very confident that EE was on board and and EE did not correct him.

-Did not correct me when I said that Teck seems very uninterested in making it happen anytime soon. Forced him to speculate on possible scenarios and he said ( hypothetically ) that he expected a major to do a deal for 60% of project but let Teck be the operator. He did say that Tech never speculates and that if they do a deal he will hear about the same way we will. Mentioned a lot of companies but I got the impression he liked Glencore. Did say that he expects Teck to publish report ( optimization I think ) by end of year but if they don't CF will ask for data and do it themselves.

-He suggested that Van Dyke might be our first play and that a possible scenario would be us selling 50% for 20 million ( that is not a hard number ). Bet they don't hand out dividends this time

-Copper Fox staff are now running everything important at Carmax. Carmax might be bigger than Schaft Creek.

-We are off the power grid for savings.

-Doesn't answer questions with a yes or no but rambles on. I suspect that is the salesman in him.

Says that he has numerous phone calls from companies doing what he calls kicking the tires. One suprising thing was that we have a guy in Toronto marketing us and that he doesn't get paid unless there is a sale.

New Message
Please login to post a reply