Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I plan on getting more clarity on the dilution timing, math is not Elmer's forte. I asked him what they spend every month and how long the $2.1M will last. He said it was $45k, so based on needing dilution in 4 months they must be spending $450,000 per month which is impossible. Dilution should be 3-4 years at that rate not months.

Talked about reverse split, not on the radar no need to. But did say if there was a partnership or partial purchase it may be triggered so not out of the cards.

Again same as last two years take the data and update the RE. Teck says they will be done Q3 with their study, spending $700k on it.

Carmax, they have the same team who did the BFS/RE etc working on it.

Confirmed, nothing binding in the JV Teck could truly put us on ice forever.

Our fate is fully dependant on a turn in the resource sector, he expects copper at $2.60 or so later this year. Lots of talk of talk and people kicking the tires etc. People wanting to see the data etc. I believe very little of this.

If you want out short term do it soon, a dilution will push us down another few cents.

I would have had dejavu if it weren't for the different venue. Maybe that's why he moved it.

EE was there again, did not speak.

See you soon below ,10

New Message
Please login to post a reply