Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well, I think we're going to be developed into a mine, and I hope that I'm right.
Like many other people on this board, I gather you feel the same. These are educated decisions based on the facts that we have available to us. The more pieces that fall into place in terms of development, and the more the project is proven up, the better our chances get.

For those who don't think that, or are consistently negative - you know who you are - I'm not really sure why you feel compelled to comment, or what your interest is on this board.

Good job on the Tck. I waffled and picked FM for various reasons, but would have done a bit better betting on Teck. In any case, I can't complain. Still believe in this project and nice to see copper price, and commodities starting to rally a bit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply