Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Actually ...I am the reason it rallied. I had not sold any shares since I bought in 2009. But I have been watching a California beverage company that has THC infused in their drinks. With the referendum going in their favor I couldn't go wrong by selling CUU and quickly making a profit. Then returning to the fox before it left its 12 cent home.

So I sold the morning of Nov 9th for .115 and it finished the day at 13cents. then it went to 14 then 15. I made up my mind a long time ago never to sell but wait for Teck to purchase our shares. Because as soon as I did they would put a halt on trading and announce a huge buyout.

Needless to say I got scared and bought back in .......and they went down.

Owning shares in Copper Fox is like staying married to some miserable beetch because she is going to inherit a good some of money. You want to sneak out and have some fun except your scared to miss out on the windfall.

Oh well

New Message
Please login to post a reply