Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

CuuWinner  I for one would like to see you keep posting.. Many have been here for a long time. In my case since 2007. Many have also been lied to and tricked by scammers, pumpers and bashers. As a result nobody knows what to believe. Even picking up the the phone and calling the office results in misconceptions as it is the job of the office to be positive. After 10 years of reports and positive comments that didn't pan out people become sceptics. I seldom post as I have become a show me member - That is show me results. I think of poor Charlie Brown in the comics. very yeaar Lucy would say " kick the ball Charlie Brown "and every year he would run to kick it and at the last moment she would move it and everyone would laugh at poor Charlie. We are living that comic. Thus when something good comes along many here race to see who can be first to find the loop hole. I would like to see you continue as this appears to be good news -- the first we've had in a long time which makes you a valuable contributor.

Russ

New Message
Please login to post a reply