Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox Announces $750,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement

The optimist in me agrees.

I don't like dilution any more than anyone else BUT what I thought was encouraging was that it was for a small amount. I think this also signals to Teck that CUU is able to keep going with EE footing the bill, as we are approaching an important milestone on the long-awaited optimization results.

The fact that it was also open and not exclusive to EE lets us "in" for the opportunity. I won't be participating simply becuase I've already sunk enough into CUU for me and have averaged down as much as I can with the dry powder I had. So, I'm waiting things out and lurking here.

I balance this optimism against what Elmer is getting paid and hope that it will be worth it as things with Teck are nearing a crossroads. I don't see VD paying out anytime soon as permitting for pilot work is what's on the table there and VD won't be sold without that data in-hand to de-risk that project sufficiently.

My $0.02.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply