Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey, so despite the years of pain this has been, I am where I am and I can't change the past 6 years.  Going forward, I am considering buying into this PP.  It requires me selling other things to obtain the cash, so I want to really think this out.

I think Teck likes our project based on the work they are doing on it; the fact they are mentioning us in presentations and even these drill cores at PDAC.  The question for me is when will they act on us?  Below I have their presentation of copper assets and at which phase they are in.  Highland needs to be replaced.  QB2 is expensive but they look to be very committed to it.  I personally think QB2 will move forward, but that they will also want to move forward in our jurisdiction (North America) with a large project as well.

I also think, from everything Ive heard Lindsay say that Teck wants to move into the copper space on a greater level...they see the shortage coming, not immediately as much, but a few years away for sure.  So whether they will be developing copper mines is not my concern, but the question is whether Shaft will be brought into production.

With that, my concerns are the following (in Bold), and I would love to hear others opinions on these, and perhaps some of your insights or thoughts about whether we are in a good spot within Teck's pipeline of copper projects.

Nuevaunion (in Chile) 50/50 with Gold Corp....

NuevaUnión is currently working on various development scenarios and plans to complete a pre-feasibility study in the second half of 2017.

If Teck moves forward with Nueva and QB2 then they have a lot of copper, would they sink even more into developing Shaft?  But does Teck want all its Copper coming from South America when it has some great options at home...

Highland (Brownfield)....I dont know much about it... 

Is this a better development option than going all in on Shaft Creek?

New Message
Please login to post a reply