Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I just listened to an interview by Patrick Donnely, CEO, on the FF bullboard/stockhouse, where he states, "he thinks COPPER has a great future, and everyone is looking for good COPPER or ZINK assets. he also said GOLD assets recently could be bought for $10/oz, in the ground and are now going for as much as $60/oz

Using the 2008 RE figures, which I think are still valid, Shaft Creek is a very desirable project and IMO the last thing TECK wants is another major buying our JV position and getting a free ride to production.

It's just common logic, TECK will resist releasing any news that would strengthen our position until they figure out how to deal with us, and get it for themselves as cheaply as possible. they will then choose their own PAYING partner's.

Still holding half of my former position and suffering in silence.......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply