Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This absolutely would be a dream scenario.  Unfortunately for us, this would entail a management team that does anything other than nothing.

I’m guessing fudd has no issues with 0.16 cents, or 0.07 cents at that…

I would love to be a fly on the wall at the PDAC and hear the responses he gives…if anyone asks legit key questions.

What have you accomplished over the last 15 years?  Proven up a ton of value on paper…

Where is this value for shareholders?  Money in the bank?  We haven’t tried…

Are you planning to sell anything?  Cash in on any of this said value?  Yes, soon…

Any idea when? Timeline?  Goals?  Initiatives for value realization?  Yes, soon…

Why should I invest in your company?  Here at copper fox we like to do this neat thing called reverse value optimization.  Where we take money from the market, sink it into our pay cheques, contracting friends/family members to do fake/bare minimum jobs with 0 positive results.  We are very very pleased at our effectiveness in this area.  Keeping in line with reverse value, we have gone from $2.59 all the way down to $0.07 cents, we now rest at $0.16.  Mind you, I don’t give to heaps of steaming about he SP or shareholder value, but boy oh boy if you want a lesson in patience and value decimation, you need to invest ASAP!  Don’t less this opportunity pass you by.  Ever wonder what its like to endure a PP?  Dilution of shares?  Seeing money bleed from your portfolio?  Call your broker right now, sonny you are in for the ride of a lifetime…

Wow, tbh that doesn’t sounds all that great to me, is there anything positive you can tell me?  Or anything that would leave a positive taste in my mouth?  Well, we did promote a long term employee to Vice President based on past positive performances and results…

What past positive performances and results?  ……..Did I tell you about how good we are at PP’s?  We are an industry leader in PP’s… and did I show you?  Look at all these pieces of paper with lots of studies, and lots of 0’s.  Value, value, value!

Thanks for your time, I think im good on personally funding your paycheck for literally doing nothing…any last words to sell your “company”?   Watch out for the fog, it can be tricky this copper fox fog, it seemly engulfs ya when there is no call or reports of fog… *shurgs in ceo*

New Message
Please login to post a reply