Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Bostrin, I feel for you man.  I really hope and pray for wisdom brother....you're in a tough spot where investment and real life are battling.  It's all well and good to BS about how crappy this investment feels, but here's an example of where what has been communicated by the company and what is actually transpired are 2 different things.  

Enough is enough Elmer, communicate what we as shareholders can expect in 6mos, 12 mos....what the hell is the plan man!  Many of us have a lot of our hard earned savings invested here, and if we knew what the plan was, it would really help us make wise decisions.  You can say you are an investor all you want, 1) you are in the know and have a lot more info than us, and 2) if you make 300k / yr, it's a multiples more than me and many others here, and with that kind of income this investment would not have nearly as much importance as it does to me on my current state and many others like it.  15 yrs man....sell something, or tells us when we can expect a sale...and follow through.  Last year on a phone call, you said a sale would likely be the 6-9 mo range....been over a year now, with nothing seeming any closer.  So tired, give us shareholders a chance to collect some profit and move on 

New Message
Please login to post a reply