Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM
CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

A Must-Read!

UBR: TSX-V

Quebec Quartz Provides General Information on Silicon Metal and High Purity Quartz

High Purity Quartz

• High Purity Quartz (HPQ) has a purity level in excess of 99.997% and is extremely rare.
  • Used in the semiconductor industry to produce crucibles and quartz glass products, such as windows, rods, and tubes [Source].
  • Also used in the production of silicon metal, which is the base for the semiconductor wafers, made using the Czochralski Process [Source].
  • High purity quartz deposits with low impurities are rare, world supplies are tightening and HPS prices are rising [Source].

Hub on AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Read Release

Generic_profile
Mail Room
Rating: [?]
Votes: 0
  • Currently 0.0/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Re: orbite

in response to orbite by 1trojan
posted on Mar 09, 13 03:04PM

1Trojan,

Im totally surprised other guys here arent talking about ORT,

IMO I think it has WAY more potential and now mich less risk than anything in junior resource market.

I too cant wait until teck buys cuu out to flip the proceeds into my ORT position

T

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Recent Drill Results: 63m of 1.21 g\t gold and 2m of 13.95 g/t gold ... Learn More!

President's D.D.

Copper Fox Metals Inc. - Copper Exploration and Development in BC and Arizona read more