Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Here is some information to let everyone know who knows what... and when.... regarding reported violations and banned users.

First, a user cannot be banned by any Hub Leaders unless a post has been reported as a violation. The user interface simply does not offer the option to ban unless the HL is specifically processing a violation under the "manage violations" tab that all HLs have access to. When a post is reported as a violation, the details of actions taken are stored in the "manage violations" tab that all hub leaders have access to. If a user is banned in this method, ALL Hub Leaders are able to see exactly which HL did the processing and the banning. See my example pasted at the bottom of this post.

Second, IF a user is banned with no reported violation, it means one of two things. 1) They were banned by a Hub Leader on a different forum where a violation WAS reported, or 2) The admin staff of AG banned the user directly. With either of these scenarios, the Hub Leaders of the current forum will be unable to verify who did the banning.

This is important to understand because we have many users that post on multiple boards. If a CUU HL bans a user, they show up as banned on the BXX board where I am a hub leader. I am still unable to verify who did the banning. If I ban a user on BXX board, the CUU HLs will be unable to verify it was me (although I'm the only one there right now, so it's a fairly easy thing to guess).

IF (IF) CraneCrane was banned by a Hub leader of CUU, then all other HLs are able to verify who did the banning by viewing the processed violation. IF Agoracom admins did the banning, or if he was banned on a different forum, there is nothing the current HLs can do to verify who did the banning.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Action Taken

Violation Processed By: HayzToo (Active) (view public profile)
Votes: 41 Score: 3.1 Rating: 3.12 (41 votes)
Ranking Points: 774
Role: President Plus (appointed)

Violations: 5
Action Taken: User Banned
Email sent to Reporter:

Thank you for your recent violation report and participating on AGORACOM. The message that you correctly identified as a violation has now been removed. Thank you for your vigilance and helping to keep our forums clean and constructive for the benefit of all AGORACOM members. Keep up the great work!

George, Paul and the AGORACOM Team

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

New Message
Please login to post a reply