Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Infojoe and friends,

This crazy financial enviroment has caused many to act and say very peculiar things. Fear and uncertainty will do that to even the most seasoned trader. It has also brought many a vermin out of hiding. Seems like the second our pps dips lower the board is sucked dry of its' incredible energy and edge. The same spirit that attracked many here in the first place. Our position here remains solid, everything is in place for an annoucement regarding the permit. It will happen soon. Our current pps is a reflection of what is going on all around us in the market.....nothing more. KRY here is an incredible steal along with just about everything on my radar....GS, GOOG, RIMM, CELG, NYX, GE, AAPL etc......... Many will be kicking themselves soon for letting fear stand in the way of positioning oneself for the rebound that WILL take place in the market and with our KRY. Yes, infojoe Crystallex will prevail and those of us here will benefit hugely from the move.

The individual who challenged our leaders to revel their holdings was doing so as a power play. To try and show that he had more at stake physically and emotionally here than the rest of us. His post was bullshit joe....pure conceited bullshit. I saw through it and so did many others. Unfortunately some, who did contact me with a PM thought it was an act of friendship to bring the board together. They were the ones who gave the post a thumbs up. And it had nothing to do with you. You are one of our finest members here and the thought that you would give up your suit because of this insecure poster has me seeing red. Someone trying to steal the spotlight for 5 minutes should not be the reason for a good person leaving or giving up their rank. You will do what you need because of your health and obligation. Your posts may be infrequent but you will always have a suit in my mind. You are an important mentor here and have my upmost respect and thanks. I am sure that goes for others as well.

I will get off my soap box for now my friend, but if you want to count thumbs, and I say this respectfully, count them on this post here as they are all a testiment to you infojoe and what you have brought to this board and the true gentleman that you are.

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply