Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

RM kind of set up the "fuss" with his conversations with others where he indicated that every thing was on schedule for the 31st. Now he wonders why all the fuss. You don't put language in a PR stating an agreement will terminate on such and such a date if it is just a goal.

Richard's response to you makes me uncomfortable at worst (perhaps there are in fact issues). RM was stating that there were no issues he was aware of right before the permit denial, yet I can't believe they were unaware of the "signs".

At best this just shows a disregard for shareholders similar to when we passed the date they listed as running out of cash but because they knew they had the bridge loan (that was not disclosed to us for quite some time) they didn't think it important to mention. How many people sold when we crossed that deadline with no PR? How many retailers sold today when we crossed yet another deadline?

Sorry, but to me, I find RM's lack of concern as insulting to shareholders. I do NOT think the deal is dead, but it still concerns me that KRY doesn't seem to care about the deadline.

New Message
Please login to post a reply