Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Note to Fung, investment reflects my commitment and confidence in the company

Welcome back Mine!

This has always been my problem with KRY. They have options granted but asside from Richard Marshall they don't hav any skin in the game. If all goes bust they lose opportunity dollars but not invested dollars. Maybe that's why they show so very little concern for retail shareholders...they can't relate to our tremendous losses.

To address the "all is terrific" crowd, I believe that things will indeed go well, but you should not jump on those with concerns. There has indeed been a change in this process. When it was announced there was no need for the permit before the JV was signed. Fung and RM made that clear...it was only needed for closing. RM assured me once that there was no doubt, hesitation or pushback of any kind from any party on this. Yet later we see a definate change in mood.

Now, from what has been reported by members of this board, the hold up is the permit. China won't sign the deal until they get it. This is a very diferent scenario than we had in June when the permit was not required to sign the JV. To me this shows a change in confidence from China.

It is for this reason that I fully support those who question or have doubts about what is going on. Things have changed, but we have nothing official to go on. I also know that the sources on the local news are suspect. Hell, if RC came out with an article saying KRY was getting LC I'd sell in a heart beat because he is so wrong always. Still, the media was ripe with articles saying we would not get the permit in April 2008 and management said the same thing as now that they only paid attention to actions. Well, the media was right and the action was the permit denial that cost many of us thousands of dollars.

Now we are in the same situation. Reality does not jive with what little management is telling us. The media is again ripe with articles claiming KRY is getting kicked out. Chavez is quoted as saying the Russian will be involved in LC but no mention of the Chinese. Take Roy's babble out and we still have a dejavu to 2008, yet management expects us to trust them once again.

I do beleive this will turn out well for us all one way or another, but I completely disagree with all those who proclaim Fung's business prowess. If he succeeds in this it will have been best for himself but the retail shareholder will still suffer. Bob Fung seems to have forgotten that part of a CEO's responsibility is to maintain shareholder value and keep shareholders informed. Having been a director in a public company I can tell you that Crystallex has not supported shareholders in the same way as most other companies do.

Public companies are supposed to provide facts to shareholders not ask them to have faith. Despite the rabid defenders of KRY management, I think that our management has failed us or at least disregarded us. You can bash GRZ all you want (and I don't own any GRZ), but Doug Ballanger has done a HELL of lot more for his shareholders than Robert Fung.

NOw I will go back to the shadow while EZ rips me apart saying I am making up things and stating fantasies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply