Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Note to Fung, investment reflects my commitment and confidence in the company

"shows how posters can easily spread false information about KRY and the management"

Jimmy Page - I resent your statemet I was spreading falsehoods. I clearly stated that I was referring to the SIGNING of the JV, NOT the closing. We were supposed to get that by 7/31/2010 per the June PR. Next the Shareolder vote followed by the closing when the permit was indeed needed.

Check the JV Agreement, check the AGM notes and ask RM before calling me a liar or accusing me of spreading "falsehoods".

I don't disagree that it is the right move to require the permit now before the signing. I just think management should have told us when their strategy changed.

As for the 30 days to close, I should have said up to 30 days. I may be also misinterpreting what I remember from the JV or communications with RM. I thought there was a stipulation somewhere about the closing being within 30 days of the vote but I don't recall specifically where it is. I think that is what many of us have been using in calculating when we need to get a PR in order to meet the closing in 4th quarter goal.

For some other poster comments, I have been in this stock since 2005. I've seen management brush off things in the media only to find the media was right. I am in this only because of the speculation on the permit and now the JV, which I still believe in. To suggest that I have to love or just accept the way management has handled this situation or sell is ridiculous. Everyone has the right to question how their money is being handled even if they also believe the end result will be positive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply