Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Note to Fung, investment reflects my commitment and confidence in the company

Jimmy - We're spinning in circles and I am done.

I did not make false and misleading statements.

The time when the permit was needed is in the JV agreement....at closing, which occurs after signing and after shareholder apporval. The timeline give by management at the AGM says the same. Ask RM if you still think I'm lying.

With any public company, no transaction or agreement is final after it is signed until it has been voted on by shareholders. This is the very basic knowledge in investing/trading. If you have experience in investing or trading you should know this.

Again, I never said management mislead us. I just think they should have made an official statement when their own stated timeline changed.

Since you say I avided your question, I will attempt answer your question once again.

Where is the value of a signed agreement if it is not closed?

- When someone signs an agreement it is a matter of intent. Think of it like someone making an offer on your house to your banker or agent. It is an intent which has speculative value, but since your banker doesn't own your house, you do, it is not final. A signed agreement is binding unless rejected so it has more value.

How is a signed agreement that is not closed more valuable than an unsigned deal that is not closed?

- I really have no idea what you are asking here. A signed agreement is binding pending approval just like a signed offer to buy a house is binding unless rejected. An unsigned deal represents only intention and has only speculative value.

And Have we not always none that we would not have a complete enforceable deal/JV with China Rail without the permit being issued.

Well, yes, of course, but that was not my point. Originally the timeline as management stated and as written in the JV agreement is the agreeent would be signed, then voted on and then closed. The permit was required to close and if not received it would nulify the deal. Ask RM or read the agreement.

It is obvious you disagree so I'll respect that and move on. just ask you not to call people liars or state they are spreading false information before you do a little research.

New Message
Please login to post a reply