Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM
Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

VIDEO - FRESH OFF THE WEBCAM - AGORACOM SMALL CAP BEST OF THE BEST - OCTOBER 29, 2014

George and Allan Discuss:

• The TSX Venture Exchange
  • Top Small Cap Stock Picks
  • Buy Now or Wait ... Tax Loss Selling Strategies

WHAT ARE SMALL CAP INVESTORS SAYING?

"Thank-You Very Much. I Love The Show. I Discovered You Guys A Couple Of Days Ago And Will Now Become A Regular Viewer!" (Sean Reid)

CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING!

End of the rainbow
Vice President
Rating: [?]
Votes: 79 Score: 3.1
  • Currently 3.2/5 Stars.
Did you know? You can earn activity points by filling your profile with information about yourself (what city you live in, your favorite team, blogs etc.

Less than 24 hours?

posted on Mar 11, 12 06:19PM

CCAA hearing is supposed to be on the 12th. (Jimmyjazz)

Has anyone been able to ascertain the time of day tommorow this hearing will take place?

So what will the plan for the EY monitor announcement be?

Will there be a morning release of information and a halt thru the CCAA Judge decision? Will there will be a simultanious release of information to the court and the site? Or, no release until after the pleading or motion is heard and deceided upon?

Imo, we could all be real busy tommorow trying to figure this all out as it develops or is tommorow going to be another non-event day?

Also is the prolonged silence from the monitor/KRY warranted as Fung has testified before the CCAA Judge that forces were/are at work trying to undermine the process to succesfuly finance the arbitration?

My head is spinning, any relevant observations and/or opinions welcome TIA HB

Good luck everybody.

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Small & Micro Cap 2.0 Blog by George Tsiolis ... Read it Now

President's D.D.

Crystallex is under CCAA protection and awaits an ICSID arbitration award. This is a link to the Directories and Subdirectories of CCAA Docs disclosed by the Monitor. Click on a directory and a dro... read more