Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Having to choose between the following:

1. A monkey who delivers a 10 bagger for shareholders as of today since the low after having their permit revoked. Plus a monkey who has committed to giving the arbitration award to shareholders for more potential gain.

2. A financial genious and brilliant leader who delivers a 96% loss leaving thousands of shareholders destitute with no chance to recover and puts his company in bankruptcy and delisting while at the same time taking a $150,000 bonus for delivering the failure. Coupled with giving away most of the potential arbitration award in order to secure a million dollar payout for himself and his BOD while leaving shareholders with little chance to recoup more than $.30 per share.

I'll take the monkey.

EZ - I really don't know what your love affair with Fung is all about, but you defy all logic. You have trashed anyone who ever dared to question the great and powerful Oz/Fung while he delivers loss after loss. And You trash Belanger who while he may have had a weaker claim, he has delivered profit to shareholders. In the end that is what it is all about.... delivering gain to shareholders. If you do everything right and deliver a loss you are a loser. If you do everything "wrong" but deliver a win for shareholders, you are a winner.

It is interesting that Belanger will deliver to his shareholders more through arbitration than Fung would have if he had earned the permit. Your trashing of Belanger is unjustified and your slurping praise for Fung is insane. I just wish I had sold my KRY and bought GRZ instead of listening to the blathering ravings of people like you.

I have sold the last of my CRY "F" Qyou" shares today and am done with you and your kind. I would not be surprised if your name is on the redacted list of people receiving big gains under the DIP. I see no other logical reason for your aggressive defense of Fung and continued trashing of those who dared to question him.

Good night and good bye.

New Message
Please login to post a reply