Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don you need to follow the whole thread.

I personally don't believe there are any options other than to wait.

I was responding to Mineonmoney who posted" Shameful, got to hand it to these insiders, they are good at getting financed, Investors including us lowly commons, bondholders, DIP Vultures, in the end those that provide the early finance, paid their salaries, provided capital for everything including equipment got screwed, still these insiders are funded and set up for a big pay off should Arb comes thru, they will be laughing all the way to the bank, mostly on the back of commons, I can't understand why there is not a lot of anger here, Reyes is the only one fighting for sharesholders, there has to be more that can be done."

He suggested there has to be more that can be done. I simply said I would love to hear what else can be done other than to spend the next year or two trashing and whining about everything and everyone. Venting and congratulating each other that you were right and were all screwed doesn't really help me get any money back or feel better.

The amount of our piece of the pie keeps shrinking. If mineonmoney or anyone else has some solution I personally would love to hear it. I suggest you check with mineonmoney to see what he had in mind.

In the mean time I will continue to wait for the end result.

New Message
Please login to post a reply