Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

EZ, Honest question. If Belanger and GRZ have done so little to advance the project, why is VZ so interested getting there hands on our drill data and the subsequent mine opertion plan and throughputs? GRZ ordered two 35K tonnes/day crushing plants and all the other required equipment years ago. They adavanced and received the environmental permit. They had the mine plan designed. If that is not mining I don't know what is. VZ wants the drill core info so bad that ICSID had to rule that they had eyes only use of it, under GRZ supervision. Why are the Chinese so interested in the entire Brisas/Christinas, the gold or the copper? You disparage the quality of Brisas and you ignore, because you plain will not admit, that you are wrong. GRZ/DB's plan, from the beginning, was to mine both. With China wanting as much copper as they can get there hands on, and very interested in our mine plan and data, honestly, how can you continue to disparage both GRZ and DB?

New Message
Please login to post a reply