Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

EZ The amount of dilution of KRY is off the charts, and a big part of this mess for you shareholders. Belanger severely limited the the amount of dilution. I am glad I am one of the seven shareholders EZ. Honestly, the more you write the more you make my point for me. The actions of GRZ/Belanger since the properties were confiscated also has to be taken into account. In fact, I would argue how management reacts for the shareholders under this kind of adversity is a truer test. Belanger has acted like the major shareholder that he is. Keep expenditures down, have a heavy hand and focus on the arbitration, be vigilant with limiting dilution while raising only the amount of cash required. Have an open door policy to talking to shareholders. To everyone who reads further I will tell you the following comment is only for EZ, and EZ only. I wish you all the same luck that I want for myself, and sincerely hope this comes true. Ez, I don't know why truly dislike Belanger. You appear to be a smart investor when I read your posts. The reality EZ is that, Fung grossly diluted the stock with no regard for the common shareholder, ran the company into court bankruptcy by not running like he was a shareholder, and at every opportunity since, has given the bond holders more. You can't get a hold of anybody at the company to ask what is going on. The situation at GRZ, because of Belanger, is the complete opposite. I don't know how this will work out for either of us EZ, but I know that Belanger has put the shareholders of GRZ in the best possible position to be financially rewarded if an award comes. Your boss, Fung, has not left you, and the shareholders, near as well off. Fung may be a better mining boss as you say, but when it comes to the true test of leadership with an ICSID arbitration, Fung will be carrying Belanger's briefcase on this one. Good luck to us all, I mean that sincerely.

New Message
Please login to post a reply