Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

GP, what were the questions you asked? Were they covered in Bruces list?

I have wondered about the response time in the past and ask about it. Many reasons were given that could affect a response. Busy is one of them but others pertain to the questions and correspondence itself. I've been told that some questions are asking for information that is part of non disclosure agreements that have been signed to see unredacted documents. They can not answer those questions.

I followed up with couldn't they simply reply saying something to the email. I've been told some emails that have been asking questions don't indentify the sender. In other words, if I made up a Gmail account and send they an email with no information about who I am they probably won't be responding. It takes time and costs money to have someone answer emails so if I was them I would want to know who the sender is and are they a legit shareholder.

Recently I asked the committee chair about no response to emails that a poster said he sent to Gowling and Mr. Fine. I was told no emails had beed received. I checked the persons post and found multiple times that they did not tell the truth in the posts. I'm not questioning you about the emails you sent but we need to be aware that not everyone wants us to succeed and trolls post to mislead so take everything with a grain of salt.

I suggest you send your questions to Mr. Fine as he has responded to everyone of my emails.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply