Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I haven't seen this many flags in a very long time and Agora/Admin working swiftly in the middle of the night/early morning to clean up our sleepy little hub. Reminds me of the old days. 

As was noted a few days back, we are at an interesting juncture. There may be new posters coming on board to ask questions or old posters under new names coming back to express their opinions. I think that anyone with a motive of disruption is pretty transparent, at least to me. In my almost 10 years here I have seen it all and then some.

Stick to your guns folks. Either opt in or don't. It is a personal choice. Those of us who have, have made our intentions very clear. Those that think it is unwise, state your opinion, or not, but don't repeatedly shove it down our throats or you may get questioned or more. There is plenty of information available if you are still on the fence. 

There will always be a great deal of emotion here. Good luck to us all.

OG

New Message
Please login to post a reply