Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

jimmijazz: you ask why it has taken so long and offer your own theory i.e. that Tenor want to delay enforcement to get more of the award. This is a conspiracy theory. You have now added that a(nother) reason for the delay is it makes defending a criminal code 347 case "impossible" - this is going from the ridiculous to the even more ridiculous. I can't even begin to understand the logic. Do you not see how this sounds when at the same time you tell us Tenor have achieved enforcement in Ontario (the place where criminal code 347 will be argued)? By the way, how long did it take GRZ to get US enforcement?

Tenor are active in the US seeking to get the award enforced - their strategy is not the same as GRZ or Exxonmobil (who by the way haven't done too well, I think they are down to under $200 million now, from $1.6 billion). We are not privy to Tenor's strategy (although we have good clues). The only delay in the US has been from VZ. Speak to someone who you trust who might actually know. Ask Gowling or the opt in committee. I wouldn't rely on forum posts especially as you have already been misled. I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories ... but if you want to that's your choice. To be honest what you or I believe in this matter has no consequence.

Tenor run the show, have so far done a good job and although they completely screwed us, that's just the way it is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply