Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

optionsgal: The time is takes for a case to run through the courts is determined by the courts. Both petitioner and respondent are given deadlines at each stage. VZ take the maximum and introduce motions to obstruct progress. Tenor take the minimum and have agreed to some VZ requests to speed up the process. Tenor initiated action against VZ BEFORE the award was issued. They have acted faster than GRZ did. Tenor have obtained enforcement in Ontario - VZ didn't obstruct as I guess they have no assets in Canada.

I'm not interested in your timeframe. The only timeframe of interest to me is WHEN I GET PAID. The award was issued in April 2016, hopefully, if there is any money left, we will get paid before April 2026. Exactly when is a guess. 6 months was last Oct - so that didn't happen.

Argentina took 8 years to pay some ICSID awards and then didn't pay the full amount, regardless of what the courts said.

I hope you are wrong about the timing of Gowling pursuing Tenor but I suspect you are guessing - right? Why do you want this litigation to happen soon?

New Message
Please login to post a reply