Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau I should have mentioned that it seems like there are still many opt ins waiting to be verified. I have no idea of the numbers but it should be enough to scare Tenor.

I imagine both Fung and Tenor thought we would simply go away with our tail ebtween our legs. That is no longer the case.

I know you have been asked many times if you are a lawyer by me and others and you have chosen no to answer. That is your right. I will say the style of your writing reminds me of a lawyer I spoke and communicated with who I had hoped was a supporter of all KRY shareholders. He was helpful and friendly but at some point became a voice for management. He is listed on the court documents as a shareholder. He told me all about the shares he had for himself and family. I assumed he went to the dark side or always had an alterior motive.

Are you him or do you work for his firm? 

If you are I would love to have a private conversation with you.

Feels like I'm playing jepordy.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply