Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

" I don't think the court would treat the same class of shareholder differently, simply because they used a lawyer working on a contingency basis but it is possible,"

When Gowling came up with the opt-in offer I made a similar comment in earlier posts and was hesitant about opting in. Made many comments questioning the need to opt-in at that time because I didn't think same sharehplders can be treated differently whether you opt-in or not, and that all will be included in the final judgement.

But I decided to opt-in  to give strength to our purpose for equal justice and felt 9% was worth the cost.  I felt perhaps the judge would look at the case differently with the huge support the opt-ins gave to the process when he realized how many people have been hurrt by Fung and his lies.

Imagine if there was Zero opt-ins, how much weaker would Gowing's case be for equal justice when only the committee members were listed (5?) ?  Weak Case I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply