Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau you have reported what the Judge said" the opt in committee are able to notify shareholders - presumably they choose not to (perhaps because they don't want to spend more money?)."

The rest is your comments that they have presumably chosen not to because of money.

As an experience legal mind can you tell me what steps Gowling and the committee would need to take to get the list of shreholders from Tenor and Kry. I have already stated I don't think Gowling can obtain the names without getting them from Kry and Tenor. Am I wrong?

I suppose Gowling could ask the Judge for the list but I have no idea how that would work. Perhaps the Judge didn't think of the legality of getting the names and assumed Fung would want to have shareholders informed. Boy was he fooled.

Paau you should simply tell us why Gowling thinks the 4th DIP is so important. If I'm missing something please help me understand. The only thing that caught my eye had to do with shareholders being able to participate in the finacing. The reason it sticks out to me is I certainly wasn't informed by the company that as a shareholder I could invest and get an interest rate so high it breaks the law.

Even with a legal maximum of a 60% interest rate I would have gladly invested. Hey, I invested in much worse like common stock. Is this what you are trying to tell us or is their more?

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply