Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: The US$1.5 BILLION Lottery Ticket in 2024 The US Will Sell CITGO Petroleum and Pay Out Two Canadian Juniors

"I have said this before. I cannot understand the reasoning behind risk-takers putting so much money into this stock. Like the artilcle says, this can go back to 5 cents unless certain events take place in favor of RML through the (Lottery) courts. Unlike KRY, it is possible that RML settles at a lower amount. "

If we were privy to what was being done and said a couple levels beyond what we have access to we most likely couldn't run fast enough out the door as "investors" umpteen years ago. I've said it in the past and it still stands out to me as one of the biggest red flags in this whole mess was Todd Bruce getting back stabbed and tossed. I was so very close to selling out then. My gut was screaming at me to do so, but the lies convinced me otherwise.

New Message
Please login to post a reply