Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Bootsy, congrats on your observance of Rememberance day. I am sure you are a patriot and a well meaning person.

I am from the US and we call it Veteran's day. I don't pick out one day a year and pay my respects...I do it everyday in my thoughts and my actions. As many people of our generation do, we have relatives(from Grandads to Dads to Uncles to Brothers, etc) who are veterans so we are well aware of the costs of war..... so while it is nice to pick one day, is it really sufficient?

Here, unless you work for the gov't or a bank, you don't get the day off....just as apparently the Canadian and American markets don't either. And as you probably know, of the people who do have off in both countries, very few of them will be at any kind of observance.

So, if the markets are open(don't blame me or anyone else on the board if they are...talk to the people responsible) and the company has a listed symbol, I expect these gents to be at work just like almost anyone else that doesn't get the day off.....especially anyone who has been gone the previous two weeks as at least one person was described as being(not necessarily DH).

Very strange they release a geological report in an update but don't give even an informal progress report till someone calls them in the afternoon and then disappear for a day after relatively bad news is trickled out to only the few who called.

They should have been releasing updates...good or bad on Twitter and Facebook periodically(once or twice a week) for the last 3 weeks. Just don't think that is the way to run a company....especially when we were led to believe the hole was clear and wedging would start at around 2200 meters according to some fairly reliable posters.

I hope the lady I talked to was wrong and someone will be there tomorrow. I will be calling tomorrow for an update.

New Message
Please login to post a reply