Revolutionary Innovation Through Science

Engineered a Faster and More Efficient Way to Absorb Nutrients, Medications, etc.

Free
Message: Garrett Jones, Teenage NASCAR Driver, Powered by Fuse

Funny, these DROP/Fuse PR's are never available on the Company web site right away. Company also claims they will start advertising in a previous PR: http://ir.stockpr.com/fusescience/company-news/detail/1064/fuse-science-set-to-unveil-next-generation-commercial-advertising-leveraging-world-class-athletes

So, sponsoring a 13-year-old's NASCAR team is "new-gen" advertising. Guess we will see how it all works out. Anyway, here is the link on the latest, "Powered by Fuse," member: http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130926-909361.html

13 Year-Old NASCAR Driver Garrett Jones Is "Powered By Fuse(R)"

Currently in First Place, Jones to Race for Five Flags Speedway Pro Late Model Championship

MIAMI LAKES, FL--(Marketwired - Sep 26, 2013) - Fuse Science, Inc. (OTCQB: DROP) (www.fusescience.com), a consumer products and delivery technology company that is developing new, patent-pending technologies poised to redefine how consumers receive energy, medicines, vitamins and minerals, is pleased to announce that 13 year-old teenage prodigy, Garrett Jones of Garrett Motorsports (www.garrettmotorsports.com) is now "Powered By Fuse!(R)"

"This is one of those stories that is truly amazing, and Garrett is a perfect example of what it means to be Powered By Fuse(R)," stated Brian Tuffin, CEO of Fuse Science, Inc. "Once you wrap your mind around the idea that a 13 year-old can actually race on the competitive circuit at speeds that exceed 150 MPH legally, then you realize that he's doing it against adult drivers and winning, it simply redefines performance. This Saturday, September 28(th) at 8:00 pm, Garrett will race for the Five Flags Speedway Pro Late Model Series Championship and take another step in writing history."

"I could not be more excited about being Powered By Fuse(R) and many don't realize how much it helps me in what I do on the track," said Garrett. "It can get well over 100 degrees inside the car as we race and if you can't stay hydrated properly you will get into trouble very quickly at over 100 MPH. I've tried many things but have found nothing that works as well as ElectroFuse to keep me hydrated and focused on every aspect of the race. It's the little things that add up to one big thing and being Powered By Fuse(R) makes a big difference! I now understand why so many top athletes in the world swear by it."

Garrett will be racing in his new ElectroFuse(R) car (http://www.poweredbyfuse.com/pages/garrett-jones) as he fights for the championship this weekend at Five Flags Speedway, in Pensacola, FL. Race fans should come and enjoy history in the making.

"I cannot thank the Powered By Fuse team enough for the opportunity they have given me. To have a company such as Fuse partner with me to further my racing career is incredible. I look forward to our partnership and hopefully we can wrap this championship up now that we are Powered By Fuse," the ecstatic Jones stated.

"Garrett is a true example of what it means to be Powered By Fuse(R) and will play a key role in each aspect of our marketing campaign to reach young consumers everywhere," added Tuffin.

"2013 has certainly been a challenge, competing in multiple style cars on numerous tracks and I expect the rest of the season to be the same. That's what drives me... great competition and a tough challenge. I can't wait, I just love to race!" added Garrett.

If you still don't know what it means to be "Powered By Fuse(R)", you can visit your local Walgreens or go to www.poweredbyfuse.com and see Garrett's new commercial that tells his story. Enter promo code "88" for 20% off ElectroFuse(R) and other Powered By Fuse(R) Products.

ABOUT GARRETT JONES

In the 2013 season, Garrett Motorsports, in conjunction with Performancenter Racing Warehouse, decided to field a car for Garrett to compete in the UARA-Stars touring series in a full late model stock car. The series visits many of the historic tracks in the Carolinas, Virginia and Tennessee including the historic Hickory Motor Speedway where many of the sport's legends have honed their driving skills over the last 50 years. Garrett also competes in select Pro Late Model events around the Southeast in a car that will provide him more experience for the big event in Pensacola. For more information on Garrett, visit www.garrettmotorsports.com/#!bio/clsv.

ABOUT FUSE SCIENCE, INC.

Fuse Science, Inc. (OTCQB: DROP), is an innovative consumer products and delivery technology company based in Miami Lakes, Florida. Fuse Science holds the rights to new, patent-pending technologies poised to redefine how consumers receive energy, medicines, vitamins and minerals. The Company maintains the rights to sublingual and transdermal delivery systems for bioactive agents that can now, for the first time, effectively encapsulate and charge many varying molecules in order to produce complete product formulations which can bypass the gastrointestinal tract and enter the blood stream directly -- all in a concentrated "DROP" form that is simply applied under the tongue. The Fuse Science technology is designed to accelerate conveyance of medicines or nutrients relative to traditional pills and liquids and can enhance how consumers receive these products. Information about Fuse Science is available online at www.fusescience.com and www.poweredbyfuse.com or by calling 305-503-FUSE (3873).

For Fuse Science news as it happens, follow @FuseScience on Twitter and Instagram and Like "Fuse Science" on Facebook.

Get all Fuse Science corporate updates sent directly to you; sign up for Fuse News Alerts in the Investor Relations section at www.fusescience.com.

For more information:

Fuse Science, Inc.

Investor Relations

Direct: (305) 503-3873, Ext. 2

Email: [email protected]

To schedule an interview or for info on Garrett:

Tonya McCallister

McCallister Precison Marketing

Tel: (803) 361-6199

Email: [email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply