Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

BCGreen.... I am a bit perplexed, it is now November 11 (Remembrance Day) and the price is pressed down against its all time low. No one seems to have any interest in buying stock, the biggest holder Farshad is either the smartest person in the world or just a geologist and not a penny stock flipper like the vast majority of Public Market company owners... Now someone is saying that there is information from the site (which I thought was never going to happen because of TSX insider trading potential legal issues) and whether this is a lie or not, someone is saying that drill is at the first drill location and not moving. They are hoping that Farshad has hit the big one and has decided to continue to drill (I wonder if he really told this to anyone knowing that Farshad is a man of integrity and would not violate the TSX rules of engagement). Here are my thought, fact or fiction, true or not, rumours or faith, they are running into trouble drilling the first site such as stuck bit, broken bit, broken drill rig, and the list goes on and on and subsequently, there is no money left to move the rig. Since they did so badly on the first 5 holes, then srambled and got lucky on Hole #6, then did an IP and have this amazing charge in the ground, WHY aren't there more people speculating. Waiting to see the results may put the nail in the coffin. Good luck to everyone. Time is running, money is running out, and winter is coming. Let's hope they hit otherwise this will never be financed again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply