Positioned for Discovery in Windfall Lake Gold District

100% Interest in the Trove and East Barry Properties Adjacent to Osisko, Windfall, Quebec

Free
Message: Durango Submits Application for Ground Adjacent to Caribou King and
500 Metres from Canada Carbon's Miller Mine Project, Quebec

(via Thenewswire.ca)

September 18, 2013 - Durango Resources Inc. (the "Company") is pleased to announce it has submitted an application via GESTIM online for 240 hectares of property located approximately 70km west of Montreal, Quebec, which neighbour Caribou King Resources Ltd. and approximately 500 metres east of Canada Carbon Inc.

Caribou King Resources Ltd. (TSX.V: CKR) announced on September 18, 2013 via www.sedar.com that it "has discovered graphitic marble and sulphidic blocks on the 100-per-cent-owned Calumet graphite prospect contiguous to Canada Carbon's Miller hydrothermal lump-vein graphite mine, located approximately 96 kilometres west of Montreal. Graphitic marble and sulphidic blocks are features present on the neighbouring Miller historic graphite mine area, 790 metres to the east, and are related to a hydrothermal graphite vein system. (Readers are cautioned that there is no guarantee that mineralization of the extent that exists at the Miller mine will be identified on the company's Calumet project.)"

Canada Carbon Inc. (TSX.V: CCB) announced on September 12, 2013 via www.sedar.com, "Bruce Duncan, chief executive officer and director of Canada Carbon, stated: "The fact that our largest and strongest electromagnetic anomaly leads right to our active trenching at the VN1 vein system is very exciting. It points to significant upside for further expansion of the VN1 vein system as well as for additional discoveries as we look for the source of the 300 m anomaly. In addition, other anomalies revealed through the survey show enough size to further justify exploration over each of them. The company is very pleased with the high-precision and high-quality data collected to date which will allow us to focus on the most promising targets for additional graphite vein discoveries."

Durango will be reviewing all available data in the upcoming weeks to advance the new property.

About Durango

Durango is a natural resources company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mining/exploration properties, mainly for gold and other precious metals. The Company has a 100% undivided interest in the McGillivray Property in British Columbia, the Sol Riche and Tresor Nord/Sud REE properties in Montviel Township in Quebec, the Trove and Descouverte gold properties in the Abitibi of Quebec, the Montpellier and St. Sixte graphite properties in the Grenville region of Quebec, and the Stubble gold property in Saskatchewan.

For further information on Durango, please refer to www.sedar.com.

Marcy Kiesman, Chief Executive Officer

Telephone: 604.428.2900

Facsimile: 888.266.3983

Email: [email protected]

New Message
Please login to post a reply