Lithium Exploration Adjacent to Nemaska Lithium's Whabouchi property in Quebec
Durango Resources Inc. Profile
Why Durango Resources
- 100% interest in the NMX East, a lithium property tied to Nemaska Lithium Inc.’s (TSX.V-NMX) Whabouchi property in Quebec. The NMX East property has all season road access via the Route Nord.
- Property is comprised of 23 claims which cover 1,200 hectares and is located within a few kilometres of Nemaska’s proposed mining pit.
- Nemaska Lithium is developing the world’s newest lithium mine in Quebec and has signed agreements with its key stakeholders, gained the required permits and was recently awarded both Federal Environmental Approval and the Province of Quebec Mine Approval.
- Received two offers this week on its Trove Property located in the Windfall Lake
- 100% wholly owned Trove Property adjoins Osisko Mining (TSX-OSK) in the Windfall-Urban gold camp where Osisko is drilling a 400,000 metre program
- Trove also adjoins Beaufield Resources (TSX.V-BFD) which holds multiple projects in the area and currently have drill programs underway
- Property is located in the Skeena Mining Division approximately 7.5 kilometres south west of Terrace, BC and 4 kilometres west of Lakelse Lake on Lakelse River.
- Completed its first phase of exploration on its limestone properties in late October, which included sampling to test limestone quality and substantiate historic reports
- limestone quality of up to >99.99% CaCo3* (56.20% CaO) has been reported
- Property is located adjacent to the CNR railway line running between Terrace and Kitimat, less than 50 kilometres away from the proposed LNG (liquefied natural gas) site at Kitimat, BC.
Decouverte (Discovery) property
- Over 51km(2), is located 100km north of Chibougamau in the Frotet – Evans greenstone belt.
- Company carried out a 439 line kilometer helicopter borne DIGHEM EM/magnetic airborne geophysical survey on the property in 2011 (NR Nov 24, 2011).
- Property benefits from very favorable infrastructure including road accessibility (within 10km of Route du Nord and a myriad of logging roads), and a power line which bisects the property.
- Mineralized target area is located to the east of Lac Pasquale and consists of two significant aero-magnetic anomalies, with some electromagnetic coincidence possibly associated with linear structural features, in the Frotet-Evans greenstone belt
Robert Creek Property
- 1,222 hectares located near the Alberta / Saskatchewan border.
- Company holds a 100% interest in a property in the emerging, southwest portion, of the Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan adjacent to NexGen Energy Ltd. (TSX.V-NXE).
- Athabasca Basin proving to the world to be a premier uranium district with average grades that are ten times greater than elsewhere in the world, highly skilled labour and infrastructure in place for milling and transport.
- Historical GSC lake sediment values of 1.6 ppm, 1.2 ppm and 0.8 ppm uranium were reported with two samples only one kilometre apart. developing a major uranium deposit, was 3.5 ppm uranium as reported in the news release on April 12, 2010.
Last changed at 27-Feb-2017 03:41PM by AGORACOM