Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Thanks Paul, it works fine. That is very interesting especially how they emphasized that at the end of the interview regarding A123. My only concern here is that I believe they will search for a company with deep pockets, they are currently searching for more funding. I don't think Electrovaya has that kind of money to invest in Fisker, but still a definate possibility. Let me share a couple other interesting tidbits. Bruce Coventry, electrovaya's VP was formerly the CEO of Global Electric Motorcars which was a division of Chrysler. Last year they were bought out by Polaris and they currently do not use lithium batteries only lead-acid. Also what nobody has seemed to notice Electrovaya formed a Danish corporation in Sept. last year-Electrovaya ApS "for the purpose of carrying out our business activities in Denmark and potentially surrounding countries". I think they have some developing opportunities there as well. I have been monitoring the local job bank and as I reported a while ago the hiring still continues. I believe they have something big in the works.

New Message
Please login to post a reply